Tourist Board Office
The Tourist Office was established for the purpose of performing professional and administrative tasks related to the Rijeka Tourist Board set out in the Act and Statute. The Tourist Office has a director who is appointed and dismissed by the Tourism Council.
The Director of the Tourist Office represents the Tourist Board, organises and manages the operation and business of the Tourist Board, implements the decisions of the Tourism Council and is responsible, within his or her powers, for the operation of the Tourist Board and the legality of its business.
Its professional and administrative tasks include the following in particular:
– implementing tasks determined by the Tourist Board work programme – performing professional and administrative tasks related to the preparation of the meetings of the bodies of the Tourist Board,
– performing professional and administrative tasks related to the drafting and execution of the acts of the bodies of the Tourist Board,
– performing legal, financial and bookkeeping, personnel and general affairs, keeping records and statistical data determined by the regulations and acts of the Tourist Board,
– preparing analyses, information and other materials for the needs of the bodies of the Tourist Board,
– giving expert opinions to the Tourist Board, as well as other interested parties on the issues related to the Tourist Board’s operations,
– performing other activities as determined by the bodies of the Tourist Board.
RIJEKA TOURIST BOARD DIRECTOR
head of Information and market research
head of marketing
Ines Boban Štiglić
head of product development
product development associate
business support associate